Cannabis, CBD, THC, Hemp – these terms are all becoming commonplace in the healthcare industry, but what do they mean for independent pharmacy? The results speak volumes therapeutically (and profitability wise)… but is it legal?!
With the passing of the 2014 Farm Bill, hemp is once again being legally planted on American soil and Section 7606 defines hemp as being distinct from marijuana (which is illegal federally). When hemp is processed in this manner, it becomes a legal good that can benefit the wellness of many citizens.
Consumers Are Increasingly Turning to a Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract to Improve
To name a few!
And frankly, if your pharmacy doesn’t have a product, your patients will shop online or go to a smoke shop… when they should be consulting their healthcare team!
In this FREE, 5-part video series, you’ll learn…
- The difference between hemp and marijuana
- Why CBD is legal OTC and what this means for pharmacies
- The potential therapeutic benefits
- The profits you can expect
- Point-of-sale and team training strategies
- What to consider when choosing which CBD products to carry
Don’t worry, the videos are bite-sized so you can pick and choose what you want to watch!
Experts on the Webinar
THIS IS A SAMPLE